BEFORE SEEING A NEW PATIENT...
- After you speak with potential new patient(s) and decide whether or not they fit into your practice, have the patient / responsible family member (or Nurse Care Manager, if inpatient) contact us by email / telephone / fax.
- Within 2 hours an insurance verification will be initiated to determine copay, deductible, visit limitations, network participation, etc.
- In addition authorization requirements will be confirmed and any authorization necessary will be started, when possible.
- You will receive a confirmation email / fax with detailed information.
- Benefits will be explained to the patient. A Patient Information form, HIPAA Agreement, and any additional paperwork you wish to have completed before appointment will be provided to patient via email / US Mail.
AFTER SEEING PATIENTS..
- We will work together to create a system of log sheets appropriate for your practice.
- Once completed (daily, weekly, monthly... your choice) you will submit these to us via email / fax / US Mail.
- If you elect to use our complimentary Electronic Health Records you can electronically submit a superbill while creating chart notes, eliminating the need to submit log sheets (BONUS! Less time spent gently coaxing the fax machine to behave nicely, and no overlooked charges).
- Claims will be processed within 48 hours of receipt.
- All claims are submitted electronically, including secondary claims (when available). Average insurance payment turnaround is 14 days.
- Claims payment will be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into your bank account directly from the insurance carriers.
- Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs, or electronic EOBs) will be sent directly to us.
- In the event the carrier cannot provide EFT, checks can be sent to our office (payable to you, of course), processed, scanned, and then weekly deposits into your account or mailing of checks to you.
- If you prefer to have checks sent to you directly this is OK with us, (please note it will create a delay in follow up), simply email / fax / mail copies of the EOBs and payments to us.
- Follow up is completed IMMEDIATELY on any denied claims.
- Patient statements are sent as soon as the patient has a balance (credit card payments can be accepted in your behalf for a small percentage).
- You have access to all data 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Credentialing a pain in your you know what... we will take care of it for you, as part of our service, no extra charge.
- Authorization Management driving you up the wall... let us know, we'll keep you one step ahead of the process, no extra charge.
- Have other nagging issues... let's talk.
Proud to be an entirely American company.
"Making Health Insurance a Smoother Road"